Terms & Policies
Set out below are the terms on which Bellezza Clinic London provides service to its clients.
Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any treatment.
Appointments and Cancellation Policy
All therapists at Bellezza Clinic London are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore we do not guarantee continued treatment with a named therapist. While we will make every effort to meet requests, we cannot guarantee a specific practitioner or gender.
- If you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment, please give us 48 hours notice. Failure to give 48 hours notice to cancel or rearrange your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from your prepaid course of treatments or deposit being redeemed. Bellezza Clinic London may send a courtesy reminder via SMS at least 48 hours prior to your appointment, however this is NOT to be seen as a reminder of your 48 hour cancellation or reschedule period.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 10 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment.
- Bellezza Clinic London will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs according to arranged time; however, should we need to cancel your appointment at short notice , we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required such as shaving, make up removal, avoidance of sun exposure etc. Please be aware that if you arrive to your appointment and it is deemed unsafe to continue with your treatment by our staff due to tanning or recent sun exposure, you will also be liable to pay the cancellation fee.
- Please be advised makeup, deodorant, perfume and oil based products must be removed before treatment. Practitioners will cleanse the area however we cannot be held responsible for all of the above products that may lay dormant in the skin pores and can cause an adverse reaction.
2. Lateness Policy
- If arrival is delayed it is not always possible for us to accommodate your full appointment, which means your appointment time may have to be shortened or cancelled. We will always try to accommodate last minute changes if we can however this is only if the appointment is available for a later time. Please be aware that with certain skin treatments we may require you to arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment for the application of numbing cream. Please be advised any lateness may mean the treatment is cancelled if staff members do not feel they can perform treatment without numbing cream having been applied.
3. Refund Policy
- Please note at Bellezza Clinic London we do not offer refunds on treatments or products. If you change your mind about a treatment you have purchased within 14 days, and none of your sessions have been redeemed yet, we are happy to offer an exchange for another service or a credit note.
- Please also note that this policy does not apply to retail products which have been used or opened. We do not offer refunds on retail products. If for any medical reason you are advised not to continue with your course of treatments, please obtain a medical record report from your doctor. Sessions that have not already been redeemed will be refunded proportionally, session that have already been redeemed will not be refunded. Please be advised we do not offer refunds on any treatment taken via our finance option, except in cases where a medical exemption is presented. In this case, we would have to charge an administration fee to implement the refund.
Returns Policy & Procedure
Notification of any damage or shortages in delivered goods should be made within 24 hours of their receipt by telephone on 07916565280 or email email@example.com. If a product appears to be faulty, this should be reported to us via email or telephone and returned to us within 7 working days of notification. Your order should be returned using a tracked delivery service. We cannot accept any liability for returns that are lost in transit.
Bellezza Clinic London, 2 Wimpole Street, W1G0EB, London
You have the right to cancel your order at anytime within 14 working days following receipt of your goods. If you wish to cancel your order please return the unopened and unused goods in their original packaging to us within 5 working days of notifying us of your wish to return the order. Your order should be returned using a tracked, signed for delivery service. We cannot accept any liability for returns that are lost in transit.
We will process a refund on receipt of goods. Please note, we cannot process refunds for goods that are not returned to us within the specified 5 working day period, have been opened, used or are not in their original packaging.
Refused & Undeliverable Packages:
All undeliverable packages due to incorrect name or address, or not present/failure to claim will be refunded minus any delivery costs Effortless Skin Ltd has incurred in sending the products out to you.
4. Liability Policy
- Bellezza Clinic London will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he/she provide us with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. We will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Bellezza Clinic London regarding the care of a treated area.
5. Complaint Policy
- We always try to give the best service possible, but there may be times when you feel that this has not happened. you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, we will be pleased to help.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy, and you will receive a letter within two days of lodging the complaint that an investigation into the matter is under way.
- During the course of the investigation, we may require you to attend an additional consultation meeting with the practitioner involved in your treatment. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the clinic’s manager will review your case.
6. Payment Policy
- Correct payment must be received before treatments can be scheduled and commenced. Generally this is in full or can be via our finance options. If you refuse to pay in advance we have the right to refuse your treatment. Instalments must be paid at predetermined intervals – 50% on your consultation/first treatment, 25% on your second treatment and 25% on your third treatment. A two part instalment can only be applied for treatments over £500, and a three part instalment option is applicable for treatment courses above £1000.
7. Child Care Policy
- Children are welcome into our clinic, however our staff are regrettably not able to supervise children during treatments for health and safety and insurance purposes. We politely ask that you do not bring your children along with you unless they are supervised by another adult.